I’ve been asked what items to keep around to make caring for natural hair a little easier…
Some key things you will want to have on hand:
*To protect your hair at night*
Satin scarf or bonnet
*For detangling & combing*
Medium/wide-toothed seamless comb
Duck bill clips
Metal-free ponytail holders
*Shampoo & conditioning*
Plastic shower cap (deep conditioning)
(If you must) Ceramic flat iron
Off the top of my head, these are the basics that you need to have in your arsenal. It seems like a lot at first glance…but I promise that it is not & that you probably have most of these things already!
Subscribe & Don’t Miss A Thing!
New on HairGetsKinky.com:
- FitFriday: Tips to help you control your relationship with food
- WTFuzz: How can I get my thin edges to grow?!
- Nailed It!: Introducing PolishBox, the subscription service for nail care enthusiasts
- DMV Event: Smithsonian’s National Museum of African Art Hosts “Health, Hair, and Heritage”
- NYC Event: The SuperNaturals Presents: Next Level Hair [Hands On Natural Hair Workshop]
Join this site!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.