I received Influenster’s Rose Vox Box for Fall 2013 and one of the featured products was Kiss Nail Art’s Gradation Polishes Kit. Ombre manicures have been on the scene for a while now and I was excited to have the chance to do one of my own. Within a couple days of opening my Rose Vox Box, I had popped open the Kiss Gradation Kit and got to work on my new mani.
The Kiss Gradation Kit comes with three polishes in the same color family that vary in shade and specially formulated to help the colors blend together. You apply each polish one at a time in layers to achieve the ombre look.
My mani lasted for quite a few days sans top coat before it started to chip a bit, but once the chips started, it was a wrap. (I’m also anal about nail polish and can’t deal with too much paint missing from my paint jobs.) Overall, I had a nice experience and will definitely be using this kit again. Peep my results below:
Ever since I finished my review, I’ve been spotting the Kiss Gradation Kits all over the place–Target, WalMart, beauty supply stores, Walgreen’s and more. It also comes in other colors, including gold and pink.
Will you be trying out the Kiss Gradation Polishes? Which colors would you want to rock? What do you think about my results? Thumbs up or down?
- Nailed It!: Sally Hansen Gel Polish “White Away”
- Nailed It!: Introducing PolishBox, the subscription service for nail care enthusiasts
- Nailed It!: Fierce N Tangy x Maybelline & Mojito Madness x Essie
- Nailed It! Halloween Mani #2 featuring Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips
- Nailed It! Black DIY Mani with the Matte Effect Top Coat x GOSH Cosmetics
Subscribe & Don’t Miss A Thing!
New on HairGetsKinky.com:
Join this site!