For our blah-blah’th birthday in 2012, a friend and I decided to plan a cruise and invite our friends along. At some point in our planning process, we joked about how I should do a natural hair cruise…and then I run across a link to this…
Showing My Roots, a natural hair focused group in San Diego, has coordinated a cruise trip for women with natural hair!
Monday Aug 27, 2012-Saturday Sept 1, 2012
Monday, Aug 27-Galveston, TX
Tuesday, Aug 28-Fun Day at Sea
Wednesday, Aug 29- Progreso, Yucatan, Mexico
Thursday, Aug 30- Cozumel, Mexico
Friday, Aug 31- Fun Day at Sea
Saturday, Sep 01- Galveston, TX
Pricing and Registration Info:
Have any of you heard about this? Any of you been on one before? Anyone planning to actually go? Share your experience below! I’d love to hear more about it.
Subscribe & Don’t Miss A Thing!
New on HairGetsKinky.com:
- FitFriday: Tips to help you control your relationship with food
- WTFuzz: How can I get my thin edges to grow?!
- Nailed It!: Introducing PolishBox, the subscription service for nail care enthusiasts
- DMV Event: Smithsonian’s National Museum of African Art Hosts “Health, Hair, and Heritage”
- NYC Event: The SuperNaturals Presents: Next Level Hair [Hands On Natural Hair Workshop]
Join this site!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.